Regular Clean - 1 Bedroom Apartment
Regular Clean charges apply per clean for bookings made Monthly, fortnightly or weekly and are subject to a service agreement.
Do I need to supply equipment and chemicals?
- You do not need to supply chemicals (unless this is your preference) as the cleaner will being their own. All you need to provide are a hoover, mop and bucket. If you do not have one or more of these, do not worry, the cleaner can bring their own.
Can I pay the cleaner directly?
- No. You pay us and we hold the money until the clean is over and you are satisfied with the work. Then we pay the cleaner.
Why do I have to pay in advance?
- This is insurance for the cleaner as it is would be unfair for the cleaner to undertake a job and not receive payment for it. Payment will not be made to the cleaner until the job is complete. The cleaner will not to go out to work if the job has not been pre paid for in advance.
Do I need to be at home?
- No, you don’t need to be at home. It is entirely up to you if you wish to be at home or not.
Do I need to give the cleaner a key?
- If you are not going to be there on the day of the clean, you can give the cleaner a key. If you are going be around on the day of the clean, it is not necessary to give the cleaner a key.
How do you vet the cleaner?
- We do a background check on the cleaners reviewing their previous cleaning work. We reference check all cleaners and upon receiving positive feedback and the cleaner is given the green light based on their reference, their application is approved by us and the cleaner is given work.
Can I book and pay for a cleaner over the phone?
- We advice for you to book and pay for a cleaner on our website. However, if you encounter problems or, if you are not confortable with online bookings and payment, bookings can be made over the phone.
Do they provide an ironing service?
- No, the cleaners do not provide an ironing service.
Can I buy this for someone as a gift/Gift card/voucher?
- Yes, you can buy this for someone as a gift. At the moment, we do not offer gift cards/vouchers. Gifts will have to be booked and paid for by you in advance of the clean.
Why do I need to tell you about animals at my home?
- Pet safety is the primary reason. We do not want your animals to get hurt during the clean either. Also, we have to take into account the cleaner may have pet allergies or the cleaner may dislike working with animals roaming around.
What aftercare do you offer?
- If you are unhappy with you clean, contact us as soon as possible and we will arrange for a different cleaner to re-clean your house or you can have your money back
What happens if the cleaner doesn't show up?
- Let us know and we will arrange for a different cleaner to go out to your house or if you would like to cancel, your money will be refunded.
What happens if the cleaner is sick or on holidays?
- We will try to arrange for cover if the cleaner is sick or on holidays. We will notify you of the change
What happens if I am not happy with the standard of work they provide?
- You are entitled to complain. Your consumer rights are not affected.
What happens if I need to make a complaint?
- Contact us as soon as possible either on the phone on +353 868329336 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org